Are you interested in a career with one of Saint Joe’s premiere service companies?
Our crew members earn between $500.00 – $1000.00 per week.*
Work Monday thru Friday starting at 7:30am. Occasionally work some Saturdays.
Do not work Nights or Sundays
Get to work outdoors doing physical activity
Love interacting with our customers!
Are self motivated and accountable
Bondable (No Felonies!)
Are able to quickly learn our systems for window cleaning, power washing, and holiday lighting
(*employee compensation is determined by availability, reliability, experience, responsibilities, promotion, and performance.)
Basic Job Duties and Requirements of the Job
You Must Be Able To:
- Stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Do repetitive motion with hands, wrist and arms.
- Work with arms above head.
- Bend and squat to ground level.
- Move and transport 5 gallon buckets up and down ladders.
- Perform work in outdoor temperatures ranging from 0 to 100 degrees.
- Unload, lift, set up, climb ladders up to 32 feet.
- Present a valid driver’s license.
- Be insured by our auto insurance company (good driving record).
- Interact with our clients on a daily basis with professionalism.
- Follow job directions and write legibly.
- Take pride in your work and providing quality service each and every day.
- Be self-motivated and accept responsibility for working independently.
- Follow safety procedures in all aspect of the job.
- Work Saturdays when needed to keep up with service demand.
Every Crew Member is evaluated and measured by our Company Core Values.
Our customers deserve to be comfortable with who they have chosen to provide service for them. Superior Professional Window Cleaning LLC wants to be confident in the employees it sends into someone’s home or business. Our employees do not have criminal backgrounds.
A Non-Compete Agreement Must Be Signed
At Superior Professional Window Cleaning LLC we are willing to invest our time, money and effort into training you as a service technician without prior knowledge of the trade. The learning process is on-going but it will conservatively take 3 months to 1 year to be fully trained on all aspects of the trade. In return for our investment, all we ask is that you not take what you have learned from us and use it against us during, or after, your employment in any way for a minimal period of time. Fair enough? We think so. We will ask you to sign a non-compete document outlining this concept upon hiring.
Compensation – How We Pay Employees
We want to see every employee for us be productive, grow individually, and reach their greatest potential working for us. Employees are paid a competitive wage. A typical hourly wage can range between $15.00 (starting pay) to $25.00 (seasoned crew leader) per hour depending on how quickly you are at learning our system. We have opportunities to advance into management rolls and receive performance based incentives. If all of the above sounds acceptable to you, we welcome your application.
Current Job Openings for Fall 2022:
Technician ($15.00 an hour) Full Time (35-40 hours a week)
Learn our systems for Window Cleaning, Power Washing, and Holiday Lighting
Advancement opportunities available for those who quality
***Experience and Comfort working on roofs and ladders preferred***
Are you ready to apply? Great! We are excited to start the hiring process with you!